2005 MAPLD International Conference
Building and International Trade Center
September 7-9, 2005
Improved Format: Three full days including expanded "Birds of a Feather" Workshop Sessions
The 8th annual MAPLD International Conference will present papers on programmable logic devices and technologies, digital engineering, and related fields, for military and aerospace applications. Devices, technologies, logic design, flight applications, fault tolerance, usage, reliability, radiation susceptibility, and encryption applications of programmable devices, processors, and adaptive computing systems in military and aerospace systems are topics for papers.
We are planning an exciting program with presentations by Government, industry, academia, and consultants, including talks by distinguished Invited Speakers. This conference is open to US and foreign participation and is unclassified. For related information, please see the NASA Office of Logic Design Web Site (http://klabs.org).
Industrial and Government Exhibits
Birds of a Feather, Workshop, and Special Sessions
Captain John Young of the NASA Johnson Space Center
presents at the 2004 MAPLD International Conference:
"The Past, Present, and Future of Human Space Exploration"
Registration is Closed.
Bring photo identification
Helpful Information For Your Visit
- Conference Staff
- You may use the following number/e-mail address for messages at the Conference: 202-312-8151 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any special assistance (i.e., sign language interpreter) please contact us early.
- If you have any special dietary concerns, please contact us early.
- Logistics: Hotels, directions, maps, planes, trains, and automobiles.
- Helpful Information If You Are Not a US Citizen Or Are From Outside the USA
- Some Local Attractions and Museums
- Local Weather in Washington, D.C.
- Media Policy
- Shuttle Bus Schedule (GSFC Civil Servants and Contractors Only)
Previous Conferences and On-line Proceedings:
CD-ROM Proceedings from Previous Conferences
Note New Conference Address: email@example.com
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Web Grunt: Richard Katz