2005 MAPLD International Conference
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
September 7-9, 2005
January 11, 2005
Here are some notes to assist if you are not a US citizen or if you are outside of the US. This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Hans Tiggeler (firstname.lastname@example.org) can aid those in the United Kingdom who need assistance making their travel and lodging arrangements. Any one who wishes to aid their colleagues in other areas please contact me at email@example.com.
- If you have a lot of difficulty with English, please contact us early and we can try to have someone fluent in your language help you with your questions.
- If you need a visa, apply for one early. Each year one or two individuals waits too long and has been denied entry to the USA.
- If you need documentation or a letter from MAPLD, again, please let us know as early as possible. We will work with you and the US embassy as much as we can, as quickly as we can. In 2001, one author waited until the last second, it took several days and many attempts to successfully complete a fax transmission, and he was denied entry into the USA. Often, the time zone differences can be significant. For reference, I am located in the US eastern time zone, and we do follow daylight savings time. Hans Tiggeler is located in the United Kingdom.
- No special clearances are required for the MAPLD Conference.
- If there are any additional questions or suggestions for this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richard B. Katz
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
2005 MAPLD International Conference Home Page
Home - NASA Office of Logic Design
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Digital Engineering Institute
Web Grunt: Richard Katz