Please e-mail comments and suggestions for these guidelines and criteria.
XXX. Miscellaneous Documentation
- A. Summary of on-chip test logic and disabling/removal strategy
- B. Logic/Memory Device Failure Reports and Analyses
- C. Lessons Learned
To Be Developed.
References, Notes, and Related Documents
- Lessons Learned Page on http://klabs.org.
- "Lessons Learned from FPGA Developments," FPGA-001-01, Version 0.0, April 2002, Prepared by Sandi Habinc.
- "ESA FPGA Task Force: Lessons Learned," A. Fernández-León, A. Pouponnot, and S. Habinc, 2002 MAPLD International Conference, September 10-12, 2002, Laurel, MD.
TOP LEVEL: "Design Guidelines and Criteria for Space Flight Digital Electronics"
NASA Office of Logic Design
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Digital Engineering Institute
Web Grunt: Richard Katz