Briefing: RT54SX-S, RTSX-SU, RTAX-S, and Eclipse FPGAs for Spaceborne Application
On Wednesday January 18, 2006, a briefing on the Actel RT54SX-S, RTSX-SU, RTAX-S, and Eclipse FPGAs for spaceborne application was held at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD. The briefing started at 9:30 am in the Building 8 auditorium and lasted until 7:30 pm.
This briefing continued the on-going discussions, held quarterly, and cover the latest in test results, analyses, and design information.
Register for seminar notification e-mail list.
- 9:30 am Meeting starts
- 12:30 pm Lunch. Buildings 1 and 21 have cafeterias
- 1:45 pm Meeting resumes
- Work until we're done (it will be late, based on our previous briefings).
Snacks for breaks will be provided, courtesy of the NASA Office of Logic Design. Each participant is responsible for their own lunch and dinner (federal rules). Coffee and tea will be provided.
- 10: "Introduction," Rich Katz, NASA Office of Logic Design
- Qualification Testing and Reliability Data and Analysis
- 21: "Update on NASA RTSX-SU and RT54SX-S Test Results," Rich Katz, NASA Office of Logic Design
- 22: "Space Qualification Test (RTSX-SU)," Lawrence I. Harzstark, The Aerospace Corporation.
- 23: "The Aerospace Corporation Long-term Test (A54SX-A/UMC)," Lawrence I. Harzstark, The Aerospace Corporation.
- 24: "RTAX-S Qualification and Reliability Data," Actel Corp.
- 25: "Eclipse Qualification and Reliability Data," Gerald Matia, Aeroflex Corporation
- 26: "Reliability Statistical Analysis," Lawrence I Harzstark, The Aerospace Corporation
- 27: "Technical Test Plan for RTAX-S FPGAs," Rich Katz, NASA Office of Logic Design
- 28: "Frequency Dependency and Voltage Acceleration Factor of A54SX Acceleration Factor of A54SX-A/MEC Long-term Life Test and Radiation Test Results of RTSX-- SU," Noriko Yamada, JAXA
- 30: "Back End Software and Device Reliability," Actel Corporation.
- Design Engineering
- 31: "Actel SX-S and AX Signal and Power Integrity Considerations," Shahana Pagen, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- 32: "RTAX-S: Things for Design Engineers to Consider," Rich Katz, NASA Office of Logic Design
- 1.5 V Power Supplies
- 40: "Integrated Risk Management for FPGA Qualification," Doug Sheldon, Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- 50: "Eclipse ESD Performance," Gerald Matia, Aeroflex Corporation
- Destructive Physical Analysis
- Wire Bonding
- 71: "Effect of shape on bond pull strengths: When good bonds test bad," Henning Leidecker, NASA GSFC
- 72: "RTAX-S Wire Bonding," Raymond Kuang, Actel Corporation
- 73: "Eclipse Wire Bonding," Gerald Matia, Aeroflex Corporation
- Radiation Testing and Results: Total Dose and Single Event Effects
Previous Briefings and References
- AX and RTAX-S FPGA Bond Wires
- 2005 MAPLD International Conference, See Proceedings
- May 11, 2005
- February 16, 2005
- September 22, 2004
- July 13, 2004
- April 13, 2004
Independent NASA Test of Actel SX-A, SX-S, and SX-SU Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
Related Meeting: Actel Space Forum East
All attendees should complete the registration form below and observe the following dates. On-site NASA personnel should also register to aid in event planning and notification of any logistical changes.
Non-US citizens: December 19, 2005
US citizens: January 12, 2006
Webex access: January 16, 2006
Recording of this meeting will not be permitted. Meeting notes will be distributed via http://klabs.org.
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Web Grunt: Richard Katz