2004 MAPLD International Conference
Building and International Trade Center
September 8-10, 2004
On-Line Evaluation Form Conference Pictures 2004 MAPLD International Conference Photos
The 7th annual MAPLD International Conference will present papers on programmable logic devices and technologies, digital engineering, and related fields, for military and aerospace applications. Devices, technologies, logic design, flight applications, fault tolerance, usage, reliability, radiation susceptibility, and encryption applications of programmable devices, processors, and adaptive computing systems in military and aerospace systems are topics for papers.
We are planning an exciting program with presentations by Government, industry, academia, and consultants, including talks by distinguished Invited Speakers. This conference is open to US and foreign participation and is unclassified. For related information, please see the NASA Office of Logic Design Web Site (http://klabs.org).
Conference Schedule MAPLD Merchandise Program Announcement
and Government Exhibits
"NASA Update: New Exploration Vision"
Jim Nehman Director of Development Programs
NASA Office of Exploration Systems (Code T)
"The Past, Present, and Future of Human Space Exploration"
Captain John W. Young (Gemini 3, 10; Apollo 10, 16; STS-1,9)
NASA Johnhson Space Center
Birds of a Feather, Workshop, and Special Sessions
Roger D. Launius, Division of Space History, National Air and Space Museum
presents at the 2003 MAPLD International Conference
"After Columbia: How We Got into this Fix and How We Can Get Out of It"
Presenter and Author Information
Bring photo identification
Helpful Information For Your Visit
- Conference Staff
- You may use the following number/e-mail address for messages at the Conference: (202) 292-5057 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any special assistance (i.e., sign language interpreter) please contact us early.
- If you have any special dietary concerns, please contact us early.
- Logistics: Hotels, directions, maps, planes, trains, and automobiles.
- Helpful Information If You Are Not a US Citizen Or Are From Outside the USA
- Some Local Attractions and Museums
- Local Weather in Washington, D.C.
- Media Policy
- Shuttle Bus Schedule (GSFC Civil Servants and Contractors Only)
Previous Conferences and On-line Proceedings:
CD-ROM Proceedings from Previous Conferences
Note New Conference Address: email@example.com
And a special thanks to thanks to Roger Balettie, a former Flight Dynamics Officer, for the help with the www style and coding.
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Digital Engineering Institute
Web Grunt: Richard Katz