- Configuration development study of the X-24C hypersonic research airplane
- Configuration development study of the X-24C hypersonic research airplane, phase 2
- Pilot-Induced Oscillation Research: The Status at the End of the Century; Volume 1 - Shafer, Mary F.
- Pilot-Induced Oscillation Research: Status at the End of the Century; Volume 2 - Shafer, Mary F.
- Flight Evaluation of an Aircraft with Side and Center Stick Controllers and Rate-Limited Ailerons - Shafer, Mary F.
- Extraction of stability and control derivatives from orbiter flight data - Shafer, Mary F.
- Wingless Flight: The Lifting Body Story
- Space Shuttle hypersonic aerodynamic and aerothermodynamic flight research and the comparison to ground test results
- Initial flight test of a ground deployed system for flying qualities assessment - Shafer, Mary F.
- Results of an aerodynamic investigation of a space shuttle orbiter/747 carrier vehicle configuration 1975
- Wilbur and Orville Wright: A Bibliography Commemorating the One-Hundredth Anniversary of the First Powered Flight, December 17, 1903
- Review of NASA research programs on the lifting body class of entry vehicles - 1964
- NASA CV-990 Airborne Laboratory: Experimenters' handbook - 1970
- Aerothermal Test of Metallic TPS for X-33 Reusable Launch Vehicle
- Aerodynamic Characteristics and Development of the Aerodynamic Database of the X-34 Reusable Launch Vehicle - 1999
- Aerodynamic Characteristics and Control Effectiveness of the HL-20 Lifting Body Configuration at Mach 10 in Air - 1999
B-70 Aircraft Study
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
- Volume 3
- Volume 4
- Main Page -
Home - NASA Office of Logic Design
Last Revised: February 03, 2010
Digital Engineering Institute
Web Grunt: Richard Katz